variety of preventive measures, such as social distancing, covering face with
face mask etc. adopted by the general public, the population across the world
continues to suffer severely from the coronavirus pandemic. However, diet,
physical, maintaining, biological clock cycle plays a big in shaping our immune
Naturopathy is a system of alternative medicine that follows a therapeutic order that is effective in modulating their factors improves body's ability to heal itself. These therapies include diet management. Mud therapy, hydrotherapy, cleaning the system through shatkriyas, yoga, etc.
Let us look at some simple and simple and effective preventive care measures as far as naturopathy is concerned.
Ø Improving mucosal immunity and reducing the reactivity of the airways
- Gargling with hot saline water when your wake up and before you to leep.
- Perform jalneti followed by kapalbhati and steam inhalation. Neti is an effective and important shatkriya & is effective in managing upper respiratory tract diseases and reduces the reactivity of the airways.
- Perform yogic exercises under the guidance of a trained instructor for 30 minutes, followed by pranayamas for 15 minutes.
Ø Improving innate immune response
- Make sure u have a healthy & balanced diet, consisting of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, plant-based proteins, and healthy fats.
- Detoxify your body once a week. Start applying a cold mud pack to the abdomen for 20 min.
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon followed by an enema of warm neem water.
- Fast for a day with a diet consisting entirely of fruits & liquids like coconut water, lemon water & hot herbal drinks 3 times a day.
Ø Manage the symptoms of Covid – 19
1) Running nose, congestion, sneezing: - perform jalneti with warm saline water. Steam inhalation with eucalyptus air or tulsi air. Drink a decoction made of black pepper, annamon, pipli, ajwain, tulsi leaves & claves. Keep your head & feats warm throughout the day.
2) Sore throat: - gargle with hot saline water, neam water & honey.
3) Expectorant cough:- chew ginger and molethi five times a day.
4) [endif]-->Headache & insomnia:- take a hot foot bath & apply a cold compress to your head for 10 minutes before you to sleep.
5) Fever:- Apply a cold compress to bring down the temperature, fry raw ginger, mix it with honey & lemon juice & drink it frequently.
Ø Avoid:- cold beverages, aerated drinks, coffee, refined sugars, confectionary items, ice cream, junk food, oily foods, smocking & alcohol.
Don’t visit relatives, friends, don’t attend any function or any type of gathering.